Black Wedge Gasket Weather Draught Seal Upvc Door Or Window Push In
This upvc window system wedge gasket comes in variations from 2mm to 7mm thick and is colour co-ordinated to indicate thickness. Pushes inbetween the frame and the glass normally to the internal side to force the double glazed units tight up to the external beading and create a good weather sealed face externally. If you are unsure which part is for you then we have a non returnable sample pack of the 5 pieces shown cut into 100mm pieces that will be long enough for you to try against your profile system (N:B this part is non returnable and costed purely to cover postage and administration)
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Upvc Door & Window Wedge Gasket Weather Draught Seal Push In Type Black.
This Wedge gasket can be used to replace the worn out or damaged rubber wedge gaskets commonely found on most types of earlier upvc window and door profiles. The wedge type gasket pushes snugly into the groove in the profile system and when fitted correctly in place will remain in situation for years of trouble free installation. Provides a water tight and draught tight seal to upvc windows and doors. The advantage of this pvc nylon gasket seal over the old type rubberised gaskets is that it is clean and dry to the touch meaning that it can be easily worked with and used. When used it does not leave a black grimey mark as is common with the old type rubber seals.
Due to the nature of the pvc seal it does not shrink like the old rubber ones and maintains it's shape and flexability for its lifetime.
- PVC flexible gasket compound
- Non stretch dual hardness gasketto create a static application and minimal shrinkage
- Colour coded for ease of choice and application
- No migration non slippy to reduce mess and markings
- Grey = 2mm thick (actual 2.2mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- White = 3mm thick (actual 3.0mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Green = 4mm thick (actual 4.0mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Brown = 5mm thick (actual 5.2mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Purple = 7mm thick (actual 7.2mm) Cut from a 25metre roll
Note: The above gaskets are sold and priced in 1 metre increments they will be supplied in a continuous length to the quantity chosen (I:E if you choose 10 x 1 gasket you will receive a 10 metre length of gasket) This will also qualify for the quantity discount structure. Maximum continuous lengths as shown in the rolls above.
Fitting tip: If struggling with insertion sometimes a light spray with a soapy solution will allow the gasket to be slid home particurlarly in the corners and tight areas.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.