Black Wedge Gasket Weather Draught Seal Upvc Door Or Window Push In
Upvc Door & Window Wedge Gasket Weather Draught Seal Push In Type Black.
This Wedge gasket can be used to replace the worn out or damaged rubber wedge gaskets commonely found on most types of earlier upvc window and door profiles. The wedge type gasket pushes snugly into the groove in the profile system and when fitted correctly in place will remain in situation for years of trouble free installation. Provides a water tight and draught tight seal to upvc windows and doors. The advantage of this pvc nylon gasket seal over the old type rubberised gaskets is that it is clean and dry to the touch meaning that it can be easily worked with and used. When used it does not leave a black grimey mark as is common with the old type rubber seals.
Due to the nature of the pvc seal it does not shrink like the old rubber ones and maintains it's shape and flexability for its lifetime.
- PVC flexible gasket compound
- Non stretch dual hardness gasketto create a static application and minimal shrinkage
- Colour coded for ease of choice and application
- No migration non slippy to reduce mess and markings
- Grey = 2mm thick (actual 2.2mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- White = 3mm thick (actual 3.0mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Green = 4mm thick (actual 4.0mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Brown = 5mm thick (actual 5.2mm) Cut from a 50metre roll
- Purple = 7mm thick (actual 7.2mm) Cut from a 25metre roll
Note: The above gaskets are sold and priced in 1 metre increments they will be supplied in a continuous length to the quantity chosen (I:E if you choose 10 x 1 gasket you will receive a 10 metre length of gasket) This will also qualify for the quantity discount structure. Maximum continuous lengths as shown in the rolls above.
Fitting tip: If struggling with insertion sometimes a light spray with a soapy solution will allow the gasket to be slid home particurlarly in the corners and tight areas.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||No|
|Patio Screw Fix||No|