UAP Kinetica Anti Snap Lock Cylinders
When ordering a new euro cylinder the two most important measurements you must obtain are the internal size and external size of the existing euro cylinder. These are simply measured from each end of the cylinder to the centre of the screw hole in the middle of the cylinder. All measurements are in millimeters.
- Kasp Silca Graphite Microfine Powder Euro Lock Lubricant£10.72Out of stock
UAP Kinetica Anti Snap Euro Cylinders
This is the UAP plus & also Kinetica anti snap break euro cylinder lock which has built in anti bump pin facilitys. This range of door cylinders achieve the prestigious Secured By Design Certification which increase protection against cylinder snapping and bumping. Secured by Design is the only form of national police accreditation for security products, supporting one of the government's key planning objectives, Supplied with 3 keys per cylinder.
The cylinders are stamped with the BSI kitemark to show any knowlegable would be intruder that this is a security door lock cylinder before they even make an attempt.
- Sacrificial Cut - The cylinder has a Sacrificial cut on each side, so when force is applied to either end, the cylinder will break away to the sacrificial cut line only, leaving the remaining cylinder operational and the locking mechanism intact
- Anti Bump - The cylinder has a unique and patented anti bump system which does not use trap pins. This system makes the turning of the cylinder key extra smooth.
- Anti Drill - 7 x hardened steel anti drill pins are in each side of the cylinder. Plus all moving pins are nickel plated hardened steel 50 HRC minimum.
- Anti Pick - Minimum of 3 anti-pick pins in each side of the cylinder makes it extremely difficult for a common burglar to pick the cylinder.