UAP Anti Snap Euro Door Cylinder Lock Security BSI Kite Mark SBD
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
UAP Plus Anti Snap Anti Bump Euro Door Lock Kitemarked Security Cylinder Lock Nickel Silver Or Brass Gold Colour
These cylinders achieve the prestigious Secured By Design Certification and help to increase protection against cylinder snapping and bumping. Secured by Design is the only form of national police accreditation for security products, supporting one of the government's key planning objectives. Supplied with 3 keys per cylinder. Extra keys can be sourced and cut at most good locksmiths near you.
Helps to protect your door from lock snapping drilling and bumping. This lock achieves the secured by design classification at an affordable price.
- Sacrificial Cut - The cylinder has a Sacrificial cut on each side, so when force is applied to either end, the cylinder will break away to the sacrificial cut line only, leaving the remaining cylinder operational and the locking mechanism intact
- Anti Bump - The cylinder has a unique and patented anti bump system which does not use trap pins. This system makes the turning of the cylinder key extra smooth
- Anti Drill - 7 x hardened steel anti drill pins are in each side of the cylinder. Plus all moving pins are nickel plated hardened steel 50 HRC minimum
- Anti Pick - Minimum of 3 anti-pick pins in each side of the cylinder makes it extremely difficult for a common burglar to pick the cylinder
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.