Black E Fir Tree Upvc Glazing Gasket Weather Seal Door or Window
This upvc window system E type glazing fir tree gasket comes in various sizes to suit different profile systems. Pushes into the frame gasket groove and the glassfits to the the internal side to force the double glazed units tight up to the beading and create a good weather sealed face. If you are unsure which part is for you then we have a non returnable sample pack of the 5 pieces shown cut into 100mm pieces that will be long enough for you to try against your profile system (N:B this part is non returnable and costed purely to cover postage and administration)
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Upvc Door and Window E Type Fir Tree Glazing Gasket Weather Seal Black
This glazing gasket was often called E gasket as it forms the letter E when turned on its side or sometimes fir tree gasket in reference to its shape & can be used to replace the worn out or damaged rubber gaskets commonly found on most types of earlier Upvc window and door profiles. The gasket pushes snugly into the groove in the profile system and when fitted correctly in place will remain in situation for years of trouble free installation. Provides a water tight and draught tight seal to Upvc windows and doors. The advantage of this Upvc nylon gasket seal over the old type rubberised gaskets is that it is still flexible due to its new state to the touch meaning that it can be easily worked with and used.
- Flexible gasket compound
- Non stretch duel hardness gasket to create a static application and minimal shrinkage
- Colour coded for ease of choice and application
- No migration non slip to reduce mess and markings
- Gaskets are sold per linear metre
- If unsure which is the best size, then we recommend choosing the non-returnable 5-piece gasket sample in the first instance
Note: The above gaskets are sold and priced in 1 metre increments they will be supplied in a continuous length to the quantity chosen (I: E if you choose 10 x 1 gasket you will receive a 10 metre length of gasket) This will also qualify for the quantity discount structure. Maximum continuous lengths 125 metres
Fitting tip: If struggling with insertion sometimes a light spray with a soapy solution will allow the gasket to be slid home particularly in the corners and tight areas.
PRICES SHOWN ARE PER LINEAR METRE MULTIPLY THE QUANTITY TO INCREASE LENGTH
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.