Siegenia SI Tilt Turn Window Drive Gear Various Sizes
This is the Siegenia Aubi Tilt and Turn Window Drive Gear mechanism that connects into the corner drives to move locking parts round all 4 sides of the tilt turn window. This product includes the tilt turn locking gear mechanisms Gr0, Gr1, Gr2, Gr3 and GR4.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
SI Siegenia Tilt Turn Window Drive Gear Espag Lock
- Backset: 16mm
- Handle Hole Centres: 43mm
- Faceplate Width: 16mm
- Locking Points: Rollers : GR0 & GR1 = 0, GR2 & GR3 = 1, GR4 = 2
The Faceplates are stamped as follows:
- GR0: FFH 480-600 (Actual length before cutting = 700mm)
- GR1: FFH 601-1100 (Actual length before cutting = 820mm)
- GR1A: FFH 680-1180 (Actual length before cutting = 900mm) This has 1 roller cam, the GR1 above does not
- GR2: FFH 1000-1460 (Actual length before cutting = 1180mm)
- GR3: FFH 1461-1920 (Actual length before cutting = 1640mm)
- GR4: FFH 1880-2380 (Actual length before cutting = 2100mm)
FFH means full frame height not lock mechanism length.
These parts are no longer made and all stock is exhausted However we have been able to source and have designed the replacement SI Siegenia Trial window lock gearbox which will repair the exsisting window lock. Search for our part: 3089-3092 or paste : Siegenia SI Favorit Trial Tilt Turn Drive Gear Repair Gearbox into the search box.
You may find that your existing drive gear has a "switch barrier" device (A dark brown oblong shaped appendage attatched to the faceplate) It has a metal arm that engages against the frame when the window is closed.
This device stops the handle been operated when the window is open to help prevent any trapped fingers or putting the opener into the tilt position inadvertently. You may find that the existing window does not have this device fitted (as some fabricators did not like to use it)
You can remove it from the existing one if you so wish with a flat screwdriver by forcing it between the lifter and the faceplate and twisting it out and away with some force and re-fitting it to the new one however you will probally find it easier and less hassle to ignore this device.
Underneath the faceplate are teeth to connect to any corner drive gears.
Siegenia patio drive gears come with the lock in the central open position. Inside the gearbox Siegenia position the gear with some break off burrs inside the lock to prevent the lock moving whilst it is cut down to length to suit the particular patio. On first operation it will feel like the lock is jammed but as you exert some force on the handle you will find the burrs break off and the lock will now run free from here on in.
N:B The Siegenia tilt and turn drive gear are now been made obsolete and once stock is exhausted they will be unavailable.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window lock
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.