Mila Door Handle 211mm Screw Fix 92 and 62mm PZ Offset Twin Spindle
Top quality Mila upvc offset door handles. This handle set has the internal handle lever at 92mm (PZ) whilst the external is set at 62mm. This is useful on some door lock mechanisms that have 2 spindles to suit these dimensions.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Mila Upvc Door Handle 211mm Screw Centres Offset Levers 92/62mm PZ Twin Spindles
- Spindle to Key: 92mm Internal, 62mm External
- Screw Centres: 211mm
- Backplate Length: 235mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 45mm
- Backplate Width: 31mm
- Backplate Depth: 10mm
- Spindle Width: 8mm square
- Spindle Lengths: x2 at 90mm
- Screw Lengths: x2 at 55mm, x2 at 70mm and x2 at 80mm
- Handles are Spring Loaded
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of handles (1 internal & 1 external = a pair)
1 X Pair of spindles at size shown above
3 X Pairs of fixing screws at sizes shown above
This handle set has the internal handle lever at 92mm (PZ) whilst the external is set at 62mm. This is useful on some door lock mechanisms that have 2 spindles to suit these dimensions. The lower spindle (62mm) will not operate the latch so that only key holders may open the door from outside.
Once the door is closed the latch of the door lock clicks into place and even when the lever is pulled down from outside it will not allow the latch to dis-engage so that if you are in another part of the property you can rest assured that only a key holder will gain entry. When you require to fully lock the door when away from the property or on an evening you simply lift the lever from either inside or outside and turn the key to deadlock it secure.
Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
Video Tutorial On How Offset Spindle Handles Work:
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.