Hoppe Door Handle Everest Union Lock Match 48mm PZ 200mm Screw Fix
Old Everest door lock match with unique spindle to cylinder dimension of 48mm pz. Comes complete with spindle and replacement screws.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Hoppe Everest Aluminium or Steel Door Handle 48mm PZ Union Door Lock Match
- Spindle to Key: 47 - 48mm
- Screw Centres: 200mm
- Backplate Length: 230mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 55mm
- Backplate Width: 30mm
- Backplate Depth: 12mm
- Spindle Width: 8mm square. Comes with separate springs to make the handle sprung
- Spindle Lengths: x1 at 130mm
- Screw Lengths: x2 at 70mm and x2 at 80mm
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of handles (1 internal & 1 external = a pair)
1 X Spindle at size shown above
2 X Pairs of fixing screws at sizes shown above
1 X Pair of spring cassettes (1 pair = 2 spring cassettes)
If the original lock used the split spindle option (only opens on outside with a key) you will need to re-use the special milled spindle already in place on the existing lock. These spindles are no longer made and if lost or broken a standard square spindle will work but will no longer offer the split spindle facility and the shoot bolts will not engage. However we have had the spindle re-engineered if you search for the Everest Union split spindle you should be able to find it.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||48mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.