Union Everest Split Spindle Euro Sash Door Lock Operates Shoot Bolts
This is the Special engineered and machined cut Old Everest Union aluminimum door lock with unique spindle operation to allow shoot bolt locks to work.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Split Spindle Special Engineered Part For Union Everest Euro Sash Door Lock Only
- 8mm spindle
- 100mm long
- Galvanised and treated for long life usage
- Engineered part specially machined and cut to suit the Union Everest Euro Sash Lock
What You Will Receive:
1 X Split Spindle
This is the Union Everest door lock specially engineered and machine cut spindle rod part.
If the original lock used the split spindle option (only opens on outside with a key) you will need to use this special milled spindle on the exising lock. These spindles are no longer made by Union and if it is lost or broken a standard square spindle will not work but will no longer offer the split spindle facility and the shoot bolts will not engage.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.