Coronavirus (COVID-19) Trading Update 2
Spares4repairs are taking the threat of Covid 19 (Coronavirus) seriously and we have been busy putting in place safety measures to avoid it's spread within our workplaces.
Firstly we will always continue to follow advise issued by the Government and Public Health England.
However as laid out in the recent Government document we as a hardware supplier have been classified as an essential supplier to allow bodies such as local authority services, and essential trades to be able to maintain safe properties and services.
The Health and Safety of our employees is our main priority and we have implemented a number of steps to minimise risk of infection including:
- We have issued hygiene guidelines to all employees including frequent washing of hands as advised by Public Health England
- We have located Hand Sanitizers across all areas of our business and are insisting our staff to use them.
- We have restricted all travel between branches for all staff
- Where possible, we have implemented a policy of "Home Working" in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus
- We have restricted the flow of visitors into our premises to provide safe distancing procedures and cancelled all planned site visits,
- However, our Trade Counters remain open for business as usual at the present time
- We are strongly advising all customers to use our fast and efficient online purchasing system to prevent any physical contact between yourself and our team & we will dispatch all orders received by 2pm the same day
The current situation is extremely dynamic and we will continue to issue updates as and when conditions change.