Yale YS170 Upvc Door Lock Case Gear Box 45mm Backset Split Spindle Version
This is the Yale YS170 45mm Backset Upvc multipoint door lock mechanism centre case gear box. It is often used on composite and timber doors.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Yale YS170 Upvc Door Lock Case Gear Box Only 45mm Backset Split Spindle Type. Composite & Timber Door Match
- Spindle to Key: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Op Type: Lever/Lever or Lever/Pad split spindle operated if required
- Locking Points: Connects to full length locking points
- Faceplate Dimension: 16mm when connected to full lock plate
What You Will Receive:
1 X Centre Gearbox
This Yale YS170 door lockcase with 45mm backset allows you to use a Lever/Lever handle or a Lever/Pad handle. This lock has a split spindle. When the split spindle is used the seperate split spindle allows the door lock to be locked and unlocked but does not operate the latch (snek) on the gearbox from outside without turning the key. The internal handle will operate both the locks and the latch without the need to use the key. If you also need a split spindle you can find one by searching for part Split Spindle 1793 or the text: Winkhaus Upvc Split Spindle Pack Door Handle and Door Lock for Key Only Entry.
Note: If you wish you can use the spindle only with a matching handle both sides and standard full length spindle (this is the most common use).
|Mechanism Type||Gearbox Centre Case Only|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.