White or Gold 70mm PZ UPVC Spring Repair Door Handle 240mm Screw Fix
White or polished gold spring loaded 70mm pz replacement repair door handles with 240mm screw fixings. Comes with separate springs to fit to ensure handle remains upright, fits either hand of door. Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors. These handles have been researched and sourced by our team to specifically provide a spring loaded option to a 70mm pz spindle to key centre dimension, as all of these handles were always fitted UN-sprung meaning that once the spring inside the door lock breaks the handles will become floppy. These unique repair handles overcome this issue as they are able to fit separate spring cassettes and are purposely made longer to cover over any old holes drilled through the door.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
White or Gold Spring Loaded 70mm PZ UPVC Door Handle 240mm Screw Fix Repair Replacement Universal Handles
- Spindle to Key: 70mm PZ
- Screw Centres: 240mm
- Backplate Length: 256mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 65mm
- Backplate Width: 30mm
- Backplate Depth: 12.5mm
- White or Polished Gold finish
- Width of Spindle: 8mm
- Comes with x2 spring cassettes, x2 screws at 80mm, x2 screws at 70mm, x1 spindle at 130mm long with 8mm diametre and x1 spindle at 130mm long with 7mm diametre
- The x1 spindle at 130mm long with 7mm diametre is for scenarios where these are been used on the old GU door locks that were a 7mm spindle lock
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of handles (1 internal & 1 external = a pair)
2 X Spindles at sizes shown above
2 X Pairs of fixing screws at sizes shown above
1 X Pair of spring cassettes (1 pair = 2 spring cassettes)
Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors.
These handles are available in white and polished gold finishes only. They have been researched and sourced by our team to specifically provide a spring loaded repair handle option to a 70mm PZ spindle to key centre dimension. This is because all of these handles were always fitted unsprung meaning that once the spring inside the door lock breaks the handles will become floppy.
These unique repair handles overcome this issue as they are able to fit separate spring cassettes and are purposely made longer to cover over any old holes drilled through the door. Simply drill for the new screw fixing dimension holes knowing that the elongated back-plate will cover almost all handle holes once used, and leave the door with newly spring loaded door handles.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||70mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.