Vita Offset Upvc Window Lock Rod 22mm Backset Mushroom Cam
A Vitawin offset espag repair rod, offset type mushroom espagnolette for non eurogroove profiles. As most types of older 22mm backset offset locks have been discontinued you will find the Vitawin offset 22mm lock rod a suitable replacement. This UPVC espag window lock will fit almost all older versions of offset espags. The handle screw centres are universal so will fit existing handle You may need to move the striker keeps on the outer frame to suit the new espag but this is simply removal of the fixing screws and re fixing in the new position to suit.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Vitawin 22mm Backset Offset Lock Rods Replacement Upvc Window Lock Flat Rail Rod Type.
- Backset: 22mm
- Gearbox Mounted: Offset
- Faceplate: 16mm Flat
- Length: Varies 400mm to 1000mm long
- Locking Point Type: Mushroom 8mm
- Number of Locking Points: 2 on 400mm to 800mm, 3 on the 1000mm
This espag will fit most older versions of offset espags The handle screw centres are universal so will fit existing handle You may need to move the striker keeps on the outer frame to suit the new espag but this is simply removal of the fixing screws and re fixing in the new position to suit.
The new lock cams have a Allen key hole in them which when you turn it will move the cams in and out approx 1-2mm to adjust the window compression.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window lock
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.