Siegenia SI PSK Patio Door Leading Bogie Springs
Siegenia / Aubi tilt and slide patio door L/H or R/H spring. This spring makes the leading Bogie roller, this is the roller that is on the same side as the handle viewed from inside) be able to engage / dis-engage from the bottom track arm connector block so allowing a smooth operation.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
SI Siegeina Aubi PSK Patio Door Leading Bogie Springs
The springs are viewed from inside the patio, for example: Left Hand Spring = internal handle on the left hand side of the door
This is by way of advice only unless you are able to support all this please employ a person/s who is capable to do this work. Patio doors and glass are very heavy.
Tips for fitting:
- You first need to unclip the 2 scissor arms that are at the top of the patio and connect the sliding door to the frame track
- They will likely be fixed into 2 number glider blocks inside the track housing and fixed with either a Allen key or a slotted key and on some very old systems will be bolted onto the track with a couple of grub screws, Once unclipped the patio door sash is now disconnected: N:B You must always have an able bodied person supporting the weight of the patio door in case it slips. If it does it will come crashing down and with the glass in situ will be heavy and dangerous.
- Now you need to tilt the door sash down to approx 45 degrees (this allows the bogie wheels to come away from the bottom track which has a lip on to keep the wheels in situ when upright)
- Now turn the door sash on its side to expose the bogie wheels etc and you should be able to see the location points to attach the new spring.
- Using the pictures shown on the printout or on the site page you can now attach the spring
- This is a fiddly job and will need you to thread the spring round the location lugs and fixing points etc and put the retaining lips in place
- The spring should now hold the arm open on the leading bogie whilst in the sliding position so that the patio is in the correct position whilst sliding and locating into the closing operation
- The springs are always of a slightly thinner gauge than the original and will never feel as strong but will work and are genuine parts (this is done by the manufacturers to allow them to be more flexible to aid the retro fit repair)