UPVC Glass Packer Wedges Double Glazing Window and Door Toe Heel Shims
A selection of UPVC double glazing plastic packer shims and wedges used in the installation of glass and panel fitting. Used to toe & heel windows and doors to prevent them dropping.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
UPVC Glazing Packer Wedge Shims Used In The Installation Of Double Glazed Units And Panels
A wide selection of the most common glazing packer plastic shim wedges used by installers of double glazing glass and UPVC door panels. Commonly used to align the glazing unit within the UPVC frame and pack round the unit to ensure it is square within the aperture and more importantly allow the opening sash to be packed square and toe and heeled to ensure the window or door operates for many years to come without putting undue strain on the hinges and lock system and stopping the openers dropping.
Used by our own top quality fitting teams in the installation of windows doors and conservatories.
Each packer is 32mm wide x 100mm long by the thickness as shown below:
- 1mm x 32mm Green
- 2mm x 32mm Black
- 3mm x 32mm White
- 4mm x 32mm Grey
- 5mm x 32mm Blue
- 6mm x 32mm Red
All supplied in varying quantities as below :
- 120 quantity = 20 number of each size including green which will be 20 number
- 500 quantity = 80 number of each size except green which will be 100 number
- 1000 quantity = 160 number of each size except green which will be 200 number
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.