Universal Door Handle Suits Any 92pz Upvc Composite Timber Black
This is the Gardinia black universal 92pz door handle kit purpoesly sourced and designed to suit obsolete door handles no longer made. These handles allow the user to re-use the same fixing holes already in place rather than drilling for new screw fixings which can be difficult to do. By using this handle range you can quickly and safely repair or restore faulty or broken door handles.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Black Gardinia Universal Door Handle Kit Suits Any 92pz Upvc Composite Timber Lock Replaces Obsolete No Longer Available Door Handles.
This is our unique range of upvc door lock handles which can also be used on composite & timber door systems. We have worked with our distribuitor network and sourced, created and designed the universal handle set that will replace almost any 92pz door handle that may have been fitted to a double glazed door over the decades.
Many door lock systems have been installed for in excess of 10 years and in many cases over 20 plus years, it has become impossible to source and repair the door handles to these doors as they have become obsolete, leaving you with the only option of finding a door handle big enough to re-drill and rout new holes etc. into the old door. The new Gardinia door handle range however has been designed so that as long as you match the handle pz in this case 92mm then you will not need to re-drill or carry out any routing details and will be able to re-use the existing screw fixing holes.
The door handle base plate allows the new screw fixings to be inserted in any postion so that you can use the old screw holes and this means that the repair or restoration can be carried out by almost any person with basic DIY skills and a screw driver and hacksaw to trim the screw fixing bolts and spindle to length saving money on an expensive call out and installation by a locksmith or suchlike.
What is the PZ mentioned:
The pz is the term used by the door lock and handle industry to determine the dimension from the centre of the square spindle (or handle lever) to the centre of the key hole (if you look at the key euro cylinder you will see the top section has an almost round cylinder at the top of it & in the centre of this is the part where the key is inserted this is where the centre line is taken from) So in the case of this handle range the pz is 92mm
If you take the time to view the dimension drawings you will see an illustration of these dimensions.
- Available in Black finish
- 92pz dimension
- 296mm long X 35mm Wide baseplate & 12mm thick
- Lever Lever door handle
- Suitable for euro door cylinder
- Able to use almost any exsisting screw to screw fixing
- Comes with 2 handle cover sleeves to conceal all screw fixings and the baseplate (1 for the inside and 1 for the outside) Can achieve 50mm - 88mm front to back door thickness dimension if required by cutting the bolts with an hacksaw.
- Non handed so will do and door handing
- Handles are sprung loaded by inserting cassette springs supplied
- Should you wish to achieve a blanking plate finish then you can achieve this by purchasing the additional blanking cover plates mentioned in this listing
What you will recieve:
1 X pair of handles (1 for inside door & 1 for ouside of door = 1 pair)
1 x pair matcing colour baseplate covers (1 for inside 1 for outside = 1 pair)
2 x M5 fixing bolts 85mm long with purpose made female high security bolt ends for external fixing
1 x 8mm Spindle
1 x pair of spring cassettes
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.