Timber Window Casement Stay Arm Lockable & Wood Window Handle Fastener
This is the timber wood window casement stay arm and handle fastener range which is lockable for increased security and is available in a number of colour finishes to suit.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Timber Wooden Casement Window Stay Arm & Handle Fastener Lockable Range In Various Colours
These timber casement window stay arms and also matching casement handle fasteners are commonoly found on many timber wood windows. They are a lockable version for increased security if required and allow the opening window sash to be pushed open as desired and then pushed onto the peg stay arm to prevent the window been blown open and closed in the wind.
Avaialble in a number of finishes to suit they are compatible as a replacement for the many variations of casemnet window stays used over the many years by such as Basta and John Carr windows.
- Colour Finish: White, Polished Gold, Polished Chrome Satin Silver & Brown
- Key locking handle fastener includes 1x key
- Key locking casement window arm stay includes 1x key
- Fixing screws included
- Relevant fixing lugs included
The Casement window stay arms & the casement wood window handle fastners are priced & sold asindividual items.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Stay arm
1 X Key
6 X Fixing screws (20mm)
2 X Fixing lugs
1 X Steel clip
Fitting instructions included
1 X Handle
1 X Key
2 X Fixind lugs
4 X Fixing screws (20mm)
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.