Stormguard Aluminium Composite Door Rain Deflector Weather Drip Bar
Stormguard Aluminium Composite Door Rain Deflector Weather Drip Bar available in Polished Chrome, Polished Gold and Black colours. Prevents high quantities of water ingress into the Upvc door system. Easily fits to all types of composite and timber doors. Comes with fixing screws and end caps. Can be used on any flat firm surface such as Upvc if required
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Stormguard Door Strip Aluminimum Weather Drip Bar Rain Deflector For Composite and Timber Doors Hardex Coated
- Colour: Polished Chrome, Polished Gold and Black
- Overall Length: 914mm (long enough to fit most doors over 1 metre width overall)
- Overall Width: 34mm
- Operation: Concealed face fixed to external face door
- Comes complete with end caps and fixing screws
- Hardex coated for long lasting protection
- Aluminimum metal strip
This Stormguard product can be trimmed with a saw to suit your door size. The 914mm dimension is usually more than large enough for even an oversize door and can do a door up to an overall width dimension of about 1 metre. This works well as a composite and timber weather bar strip to prevent excessive water entering the property. It can also be fitted to any flat firm surface such as Upvc if required.
Fitting tip: Draw a horizontal straight line on the outside face that the weather bar is to be fitted to. Equally mark out the pre-drilled fixing screw positions along the line. Drill a 3mm hole through the first skin of the door or use a battery screw driver with a cross head end to drive the self-drilling screws in. Affix the pre-cut weather bar to the door including end caps. For best results the bar should finish approx. 5-10mm from each end of the door frame when closed and the bottom of the drip bar should be about 15mm above the highest part of the bottom of the threshold that the door seals to when closed. This will allow for any expansion/movement that you may experience over time.
We suggest that once cut to size and set up to be fitted using a silicone some is applied to totally seal the bar as the screws are screwed in creating a total weather seal for a long life trouble free installation.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.