Stormguard Aluminium Draught Excluder Heavy Duty Gold Or Silver Brush
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Stormguard Aluminium Door Draught Sealing Brush 838mm Or 914mm Long Gold & Silver
This Stormguard brush strip heavy duty draught gasket door seal can be used to prevent draughts and water ingress to doors and windows that have over the years become troublesome. The metal strip is easily trimmed to length with either a junior hacksaw or wire cutting pliers and will do most normal sized doors and can be fitted to both internal and external type door systems.
- Sold in either a 838mm or 914 mm strip
- The 838mm long strip is long enough to do most standard sized doors
- The 914mm long strip is used for extra wide openings that have been made
- Simply measure the width of the actual door slab to ascertain the strip required
- The strip is easily cut to size with a junior hacksaw and scissors or wire cutting pliers.
- Once cut to size using the pliers nip the metal strip at each end to firmly hold the brush gasket in place before screwing to the door.
Fitting tip: measure the width of the door at the bottom where you will fit the strip. Cut the draught seal to size and then place the strip to the bottom of the door so that the brush touches the floor surface noting if there are any high surfaces that will prevent the door from opening fully once fitted. Make a small pencil line mark in the furthest right hand fixing hole and do the same in the left hand fixing hole. Now taking a straight edge and draw a straight line between the two to create a fixing line to set the strip to. Now offer the strip up to the door once more and line all the holes up onto the pencil mark and mark all the fixing holes so that you can drill a small hole through each one and using an hand driver attach the strip to the bottom of the door.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.