Saracen SC2 Shoot Bolt Rods Snap Click Fits Into Gearbox Lock Type
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
ERA Saracen Deadlock Shoot Bolt Rod Snap Click Fit Type Clicks Into Lock Gearbox
- Sash Sizes: Various
- Rod Length: Please see detailed dimension images
- This product is packaged in pairs
- Fits Snap Fit type gearboxes only, & is not the same as the twist & fit version rods (see our part 691-694)
- N:B the size ranges shown are the overall sash vent size including both rods when fitted into the centre gearbox in situ Not the actual rod lengths.
This is the snap fit type of Saracen shoot bolt rods that click into place when pushed into the window lock gearboxes & is not the same as the push twist type shoot-bolts which are different (see our part 2693-2696) and are not interchangeable.
The dimensions shown above are the overall opening sash vent length including both extension rods when connected to the gearbox. Not the actual rod lengths. Always measure the overall length of the rods including the centre gearbox when fitted into the window and in open position from bolt end to bolt end. THIS IS THE SIZE RANGE REQUIRED.
Fitting Tip: The rods will need offering into the connecting port in the lock gearbox and then require a firm tap (firm tap not hammer) with a mallet on the end of the brass colour end forcing the internal spring clips to open and snap round the slight flange on the end. Pull back on the rod to ensure that it is now connected. To remove the rod we suggest that the shootbolt is threaded out enough to be able to slide a pair of pliers to the end of the black thread and up to the brass shoot bolt end and whilst doing so firmly tap the pliers so that the rod is knocked away and in the opposite direction from the gearbox. This should cause the spring clip inside the gearbox to release the shoot bolt flange.
Please note that the picture is for illustration only and that different sizes are available as listed above.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of Shootbolt rods
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.