Nico Tongue Lock Point Window Rod Upvc Or Timber Mila Replace
Nico tongue type locking espagnolette designed for use on top and bottom hung fully reversible or swing windows and also timber, Fits standard Eurogroove or even timber. Window lock throws out a metal lug or tongue to lock the upvc window to the frame. Will replace the old Mila type window locks with a little work to the opener and outer frame.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Nico Mila Replacement 22mm & 25mm Backset Tongue Upvc & Hardwood Window Lock Rod Espag
- Backset: 22mm or 25mm
- Gearbox Mounted: Inline
- Faceplate: 16mm Flat
- Length: Varies, depends on size chosen
- Locking Point Type: Tongue projects 15 - 17mm
- Number of Locking Points: 2: GR36 to GR80 3: GR100
Sizes as follows:
- 400 (Actual size = 350mm long)
- 600 (Actual size = 540mm long)
- 800 (Actual size = 740mm long)
- 1000 (Actual size = 940mm long)
This range of Nico tongue type locking window locks are a replacemnet for the old but now obsolete Mila tongue espag window lock. They are often founfd on timber or pivot reversible type upvc windows where the lock point is required to fully retract into the window lock so that it clears the outer frame whilst opening.
This Nico lock has been introduced to replace the once very widely used Mila tongue espag and whilst it is not a direct like for like replacement part it will with some basic DIY skills be able to replace the old Mila lock by cutting the sash andframe to let the tongue box and lock point into the upvc. You can also find the compatible Nico tongue frame keep if you are unable to move the exsisting frame keeps. Search for our part 2908 Nico Tongue Window Lock Night Vent Striker Keep.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window lock
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.