Millenco Mantis 2 95PZ Door Handle 199mm Screw Fix Replacement
Top quality handle which fits the Mantis 2 Millenco door lock that has the unique 95mm spindle to key dimension. Comes with separate spring mechanism to fit which ensures handle remains upright. Universal: Fits both Left or Right handing of doors. The old Millenco handles had a 200mm top to bottom screw fixing dimension (actually 199mm) and a unique 95mm pz & this handle kit will allow you to replace those handles without the need to re-drill or rout out for new holes.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Millenco White Upvc Door Handle 199mm Screw Fix 95mm PZ Replacement Repair Match Universal Repair Handle. Replaces Broken and Obsolete Mantis 2 95mm PZ Pair. Available in Various Finish
- 95mm PZ dimension
- 296mm long X 35mm wide baseplate and 12mm thick (actual size once the covers are fitted)
- Screw fixing 199mm top to bottom
- Lever/Lever door handle sprung via spring cassettes
- Suitable for euro door cylinder
- Able to use almost any exsisting screw to screw fixing
- Comes with 2 handle cover sleeves to conceal all screw fixings and the baseplate (1 for the inside and 1 for the outside). Can achieve 50mm - 88mm front to back door thickness dimension if required by cutting the bolts with an hacksaw.
- Non-handed so will do and door handing
- Handles are sprung loaded by inserting cassette springs supplied
- Should you wish to achieve a blanking plate finish then you can achieve this by purchasing the additional blanking cover plates mentioned in this listing
This is our Gardinia purpose built and designed handle set kit to be able to replace obsolete no Longer available door handles that had a unique 95mm pz & a 199mm top to bottom screw fixing (quite often called a 200mm screw fixing) distance between the spindle and the key hole centre & can also be used on composite & timber door systems. We have worked with our distribuitor network and sourced, created and designed the universal handle set that will replace almost any old Millenco mantis 2 95pz door handle that may have been fitted to a double glazed door over the decades.
Many door lock systems have been installed for in excess of 10 years and in many cases over 20 plus years, it has become impossible to source and repair the door handles to these doors that had the mantis 95mm pz distance as they have become obsolete, leaving you with the only option of finding a door handle big enough to re-drill and rout new holes etc. into the old door. The new Gardinia door handle range however has been designed so that as long as you match the handle pz in this case 95mm then you will not need to re-drill or carry out any routing details and will be able to re-use the existing screw fixing holes.
The door handle base plate allows the new screw fixings to be inserted in any postion so that you can use the old screw holes and this means that the repair or restoration can be carried out by almost any person with basic DIY skills and a screw driver and hacksaw to trim the screw fixing bolts and spindle to length saving money on an expensive call out and installation by a locksmith.
What is the PZ mentioned:
The pz is the term used by the door lock and handle industry to determine the dimension from the centre of the square spindle (or handle lever) to the centre of the key hole (if you look at the key euro cylinder you will see the top section has an almost round cylinder at the top of it & in the centre of this is the part where the key is inserted this is where the centre line is taken from) So in the case of this handle range the pz is 95mm
If you take the time to view the dimension drawings you will see an illustration of these dimensions.
What you will recieve:
1 X Pair of handles (1 for inside door & 1 for ouside of door = 1 pair)
1 x Pair matcing colour baseplate covers (1 for inside 1 for outside = 1 pair)
2 x M5 fixing bolts 85mm long with purpose made female high security bolt ends for external fixing
1 x 8mm Spindle
1 x Pair of spring cassettes
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||95mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.