Millenco Inline Patio Door Handle Pair 155mm Screw Fix x3 Colours
Millenco Paddock inline patio door handle available with or without euro lock cutout features in built lever to lock door gear, handle suits either hand by removing fixing screws to back and spinning casing round. Top quality heavy duty British engineered solid metal inline patio door handles by paddock. The handles are universal and will fit both left or right handing on doors. Easily interchangeable by removable of fixing grub screw inside the handle back-plate.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Millenco Paddock Patio Door Handle Pair 155mm Screw to Screw Fixings in White, Gold or Chrome, Lever locking or Blank no cylinder cut out options.
- Colour: White, Gold or Chrome
- 3 X Optional Spindles (1 at 70mm, 1 at 60mm, 1 at 50mm) Only applicable on lever lever with euro cylinder cut-out.
- If blank with no euro cylinder cut-out chosen then no spindles are required.
- Locking: N/A
- Fixing Hole Centres: 155mm screw to screw fixing holes
- Spindle to Key Centres (PZ): 92mm Unless using blank handle option where PZ is irrelevant
- Handle = Sold as pair, internal and external side.
- 3 X Pairs of screws: (1 at 70mm, 1 at 60mm, 1 at 50mm)
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of patio door handles (1 x internal and 1 x external)
3 X Optional Spindles at size shown above
3 X Pairs of screws at size shown above
Universal: Fits both Left or Right handing of doors. Easily interchangeable by removable of fixing grub screw inside the handle backplate.
|Patio Screw Fix||155mm|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.