Millenco 95pz Mantis 2 Slave Upvc Door Lock 35mm Backset
Millenco make Slave Lock 35mm B/set Multipoint door locking mechanism. This Lock replaces the old Millenco 95mm pz one which quite often was connected to shootbolts extensions top & bottom & Was generally used as a slave French door lock by fabricators and is often overcloaked by the false mullion which if is the case needs removing first to get to the door lock.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Millenco Mantis 2 95mm PZ Upvc Door Slave Door Lock 35mm Backset
- A - Spindle to Key: 95mm
- B - Backset: 35mm
- C - Op Type: Lever/Lever single spindle
- D - Locking Points:None connects to corner extensions
- E - Faceplate Dimension: 16mm
This is the Millenco Mantis 2 slave door lock used on french double doors. The Lockmaster door lock is the same lock also used on the Milamaster or Millenco door locks and is compatible with any of these french door locks as long as you have ensured it is the correct backset and matching 95mm PZ.
N:B do not confuse it with the newer and current Millenco Mantis 3 door lock which is in fact a 92mm PZ (see part 1186).
The overall length of the lock faceplate shown (OL: in attatched detailed dimensions file) is simply trimmed down at the ends with a hacksaw to suit the length of your own personal door.
|Mechanism Type||Full Lock|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||95mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.