Mila Inline Patio Door Handle Pair 109mm Screw Fix x3 Colours
This Mila Inline UPVC patio door handle features built in lever to operate locking gear, the lever is above cylinder lock. This Mila handle handle suits either hand by removing fixing screws to back and spinning casing round. The handles can also be purchased as blank blind non locking with no euro cut out on both sides if required. Handle = Sold as pair (internal & external side included incl spindle & fixing screws)
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Mila Inline Sliding Patio Door Handles 109mm Screw Fix
- Colour: White, Gold or Chrome
- 3 X Optional Spindles: Lengths: 1 at 80mm, 1 at 75mm. Only applicable on the lever lever with euro cylinder cut-out.
- If the blank, no euro cylinder cut-out option is chosen no spindles are required.
- 2 X Pairs of optional screws: 1 pair at 60mm, 1 pair at 55mm
- Locking: N/A
- Screw Fixing Hole Centres: 109mm
- Spindle to Key Centres (PZ): 92mm
- Overall Handle length: 230mm
- Available as through locking both sides or alternatively blank blind non locking both sides
- Handle = Sold as pair, internal and external side.
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of patio door handles (1 x internal and 1 x external)
2 X Optional Spindles at size shown above
2 X Pairs of optional screws at sizes shown above
The handing of the patio handle is easily changed by undoing the screws that fix the handle lever to the baseplate, Philips head screws that are set 200mm apart from hole to hole. Note: these are not the through the door fixing holes that are set at 109mm
Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors
|Patio Screw Fix||109mm|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.