Mila Door Lock Case Gear Box 35mm Backset Twin Spindle Genuine Part
This is the Mila 047201 genuine Mila part not a copy import 35mm Backset UPVC Door Lockcase Gearbox that suits most old Mila Multilock Coldseal & Swiftframe UPVC door locks. It is the TWIN Spindle Sprung version with a latch and deadbolt.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Mila 35mm Backset Upvc DoorLock Case Gear Box Twin Spindle Mila Multilock, Coldseal and Swiftframe Locks Mila 047201 Genuine Mila Part
- Spindle to Key: 92mm and 70mm both are sprung
- Backset: 35mm
- Op Type: Lever/Lever or Lever/Pad
- Locking Points: Connects to locking points
- This lock can replace either the single spindle or twin spindle version locks
- This is a genuine Mila part and not a cheap copy import found at a very low price
What You Will Receive:
1 X Centre Gearbox
Mila, Coldseal and Swiftframe UPVC door locks replacement door lockcase gearbox repairs old style full length locks which have been discontinued.
It is normally the lockcase that fails so by simply changing the old case you will be able to restore your lock to full operation again.
It is quite easy to mix this up with the Mila 4500 door lock gearbox. However when you look at the detailed dimensional drawing shown below in the thumbnil pictures you will easily see that the linkage points are different and in different positions.
You may find that the faceplate is stamped with either Mila, Coldseal or Swiftframe on the faceplate the door gear is the same and was manufactured by Mila in all cases. Generally you will find that by replacing the centre gearbox that this is all you have to do.
Note 1: This is the twin spindle version with a Latch and Deadbolt. The single spindle version is our part reference 558. However should your door be using the lower spindle from outside on the twin spindle version this is the correct one. If you are unsure then choose this version as it will operate either version of handles and is sprung to both spindles
Note 2: If your gearbox has a offset crank linkage part on it please see the picture thumbnail under the main picture for details of how to accomodate it.
How to change or convert a Mila UPVC door lock video help:
|Mechanism Type||Gearbox Centre Case Only|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.