Maco Mark 1 Upvc Window Lock Gear Box 20mm or 22mm Backset
Maco Mark 1 centre gearbox accepts shootbolt extensions. This maco centre shootbolt gearbox has either a 20mm or 22mm backset. The shootbolt rods connect into the teeth attatched to the lock box mechanism.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Maco Mark 1 UPVC Window Lock Drive Gear Box 20mm or 22mm Backset Connects to Shootbolt Rod Extensions
- Backset: 20mm or 22mm
- Cam Height: 7.7mm
- Length: 180mm
- Has 20 or 22 stamped on the gearbox and also R/H
The gearboxes are stamped Maco BS20 (meaning 20mm backset), Alternatively Maco BS22 (meaning 22mm backset).
How to Replace a Maco Window Lock Centre Gearbox:
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window gearbox
|Backset||20 & 22mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.