Maco 45mm Backset Gear Box Lock Case Centre WTS Single Spindle MK4
Maco New type door lock case gear box only 45mm backset Single Spindle GTS MK4, suits full length Maco door locks. Maco have updated the type of gearbox on their original door locks to this new type 5ST Maco lock case.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Maco 45mm Backset Gear Box Centre Lock Case WTS New Type locks 5ST
- Spindle to Key: 92mm
- Backset: 45mm
- Op Type: Lever/Lever Single Spindle
- Locking Points: Connects to locking points
- Fits Faceplate Dimensions: 16mm or 20mm faceplates (faceplate not included)
What You Will Receive:
1 X Centre Gearbox
Note: Maco have used this type of WTS split spindle MK4 gearbox on their new type door locks since approximately mid 2010 and updated the gearing system to suit.
Please check all the dimensions on the detailed dimension drawing (see under the main picture) pay particular attention to the screw fixing dimensions as the old version and new version positions are different and not compatible.
When reversing the latch do not move the spindle once the latch is removed. Otherwise you will activate the spring and base retaining plate which will jump out of its housing and will prevent lock from been operable. If you do this the only way to reset this is to take the gearbox cover off and put back in place and is a fiddly job. Once the latch is back in place and clicked home this will not occur.
|Mechanism Type||Gearbox Centre Case Only|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.