Kenrick Excalibur 35mm Backset Hook Lock Case Gear Box Twin 2 Spindle
Kenrick Excalibur 35mm Backset replacement repair lockcase Twin Spindle UNSPRUNG Door lock case only. Suits full length Kenrick Excalibur 3 hook door lock with 2 roller cams.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Kenrick Excalibur 35mm Backset Twin Spindle with Centre Hook Door Lock Replacement Gearbox
This replacement gearbox is found on full length Kenrick Excalibur door lock.
- A - Spindle to Key: 92mm / 62mm
- B - Backset: 35mm
- C - Op Type: Lever/Lever or Lever/Pad handle
- D - Locking Points: Connects to locking points
- E - Faceplace Dimension: N/A
What You Will Receive:
1 X Centre Gearbox
This lockcase allows you to use a Lever/Lever or a Lever/Pad handle. The pad handle is fitted outside and uses the lower spindle. The lower spindle allows the door lock to be locked and unlocked but will not operate the latch (snek) on the gearbox from outside without turning the key. The internal handle uses the top spindle which operates both the locks and the latch without the need to use the key.
Note: You can, if you wish, use the top spindle only with a matching handle both sides. Use sprung handles as the lockcase is unsprung.
|Mechanism Type||Gearbox Centre Case Only|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.