Hoppe Asgard Door Handle 203mm Screw Fix 92pz Old Everest Match
Hoppe Asgard upvc door handle with 92mm PZ & 203mm screw fixings, and was once used by the likes of Everest on their residential doors. Handle is UN-Sprung. Universal and will fit both left and right handing of doors. Available in White Matt anodised gold and Matt anodised silver.
This handle was sometimes used on some of the old Everest door systems and uses a lower 65mm screw fixing hole to the bottom fixing than offered by most newer models.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Hoppe Asgard Door Handle 203mm Screw Fixing 92pz Old Everest Door Handle Match White Gold Silver
- Spindle to Key: 92mm
- Screw Centres: 203mm
- Backplate Length: 230mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 65mm
- Backplate Width: 28mm
- Backplate Depth: 11mm
- Spindle Width: 8mm square
- Spindle Lengths: 1 at 130mm
- Screw Lengths: 2 at 80mm (White and silver handles = silver head screws Gold handles = gold head screws)
- Top Fixing Screw to Spindle: 48mm
- 1 pair of spring cassettes included
- White, Matt Anodised Gold, Matt Anodised Silver finish colours
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of handles (1 internal & 1 external = a pair)
1 X Spindle at size shown above
1 X Pairs of fixing screw at sizes shown above
1 X Pair of spring cassettes (1 pair = 2 spring cassettes)
This is an unsprung pair of door handles (pair = 1 inside 1 outside) Inludes spindle and fixing screws
Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
Tip: These sized door handles were once used by Everest on some of their upvc doors and the bottom screw fixing of 63mm to centre of key cylinder is unique as most modern door handles do not cover this dimension meaning the bottom screw fixing hole is exposed.
Please note the detailed dimension drawing we provide and compare against your existing handles.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.