GU Ferco Tripact Door Lock 2 Tongue Hook 50mm Backset 70pz 20mm Plate
This is the updated GU Ferco Tripact 2 small tongue hooks, 50mm Backset, 70mm PZ Timber multipoint door locking mechanism. The 2 hooks go upwards has a centre deadbolt also and the lock has a 20mm faceplate width.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
GU Ferco Tripact Multipoint Timber Door Lock 2 Small Tongue Hooks 50mm Backset 70mm PZ and Deadbolt
- A - Spindle to Key: 70mm (7mm spindle)
- B - Backset: 50mm
- C - Op Type: Lever/Lever
- D - Locking Points: 2 Small Tongue Hooks and 1 Deadbolt
- E - Faceplate Dimension: 20mm
What You Will Receive:
1 X Full length locking mechanism
This is the updated Ferco Tripact door lock that was often used on timber and early composite doors. It featured 2 small tongue type hooks that were able to be neatly routed into the door as the hook box was purposely made as slim as possible to aid in the fabrication of the door fitting. The updated door lock which superceeds the older type also has a centre deadbolt which the old one did not have. You will therefore need to simply cut a slot into the outer frame for it to do so and fit a keep to finish this off neatly. We suggest the Fuhr Universal Latch Deadbolt Keep (our part 1062). This keep can also be used for the hook bolts also if missing.
The overall length of the lock faceplate shown can be trimmed down at the ends with a hacksaw to suit the length of your door.
|Mechanism Type||Full Lock|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||70mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.