Gardinia Upvc Glazing Bead Glass Removal Slim Putty Tool
A slim but very strong, heavy duty UPVC glazing bead removal putty tool, this has a metal blade that runs right through handle shank.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Glazing Bead Removal tool With Heavy Duty Full Metal Slim Narrow Blade Non Slip Rubberised Handle.
This is an industry standard used rubberised non slip handle with a slim blade bead removal knife end tool used by professional trades and DIY'ers alike. Particulary useful in the application of de-glazing and removing glazing beads to access double glazed units. The slim width blade is full metal that runs through the shank so is strong enough to take the force of a suitable hammer for particularly stiff beads. The blade is extremely strong and stiff to allow for full leverage where required.
- 37mm maximum width of blade
- The end of the blade is honed to a sharp edge to go between the bead edge and outer frame
- Heavy duty every day use used by our own installation teams
- Note: This is sharp, keep out of reach of children.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.