Upvc Door or Window Gasket Weather Draught Seal Qlon EPDM Black White
Upvc Qlon door and window weather gasket seals. Provides water tight and draught tight seal between the openers and frame. Available in Black or white Qlon gasket nylon seal. Sold in 6mtr quantity increments and will be in continuous lengths I:E order X2 = 12 mtrs uncut order X3 = 18mtrs uncut and so on upto a maximum full length of 246 mtrs (41 qnty) The rubber bubble E.P.D.M gaskets shown white and black is sold in a 20mtr tubs only. The Black Flipper gasket is also sold in 6 metre quantities.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Qlon & Rubber EPDM Upvc Door or Window Gasket Weather Draught Seal in Black or White
This Qlon gasket & also rubber EPDM bubble gasket can be used to replace the worn out or damaged rubber gaskets commonly found on most types of Upvc window and door profiles. The gasket pushes snugly into the groove in the profile system and when fitted correctly in place will remain in situation for years of trouble free installation. Provides a water tight and draught tight seal to upvc windows and doors. The advantage of this Qlon nylon gasket seal over the old type rubberised gaskets is that it is clean and dry to the touch meaning that it can be easily worked with and used. When cleaned it does not leave a black grimy mark as is common with the rubber seals.
Due to the nature of the Qlon seal it does not shrink like the old rubber ones and maintains it's shape and flexability for its lifetime.
The Qlon gasket is able to be highly compressed therefore enabling it to cover the many different gap seals required to suit the Upvc systems that have been used in the double glazing industry over the last 2 or 3 decades and that are now impossible to find the original gaskets for. We recommend that the Qlon gasket works at it's optimal best between a compression basis of 50% of its original size up to a maximum of 80% of it's original size, and should as a bare minimum be compressed to 20%of it's size when used in situ.
- Qlon is quick and easy to fit
- Qlon is sold in 6Mtr quantity increments and will be supplied in a continious length. I:E order x2 = 12mtr length x3 = 18mtr and so on upto a maximum of 246 lin mtrs (order x41 Qnty) shorter increments are not available.
- The rubber bubble gasket EPDM (white & Black) are sold in an exclusive 20mtr tub only
- Is able to be greatly compressed for use in many variations of upvc systems
- Due to its dry to the touch nylon seal it resists dirt & grime
- Returns back to it's original shape after compression
- Will not shrink or stretch and is not affected by the UV light
- Available in Black or White finishes
- Easily cut to size with household scissors
- Water tight and draught tight seal
The Qlon gaskets are sold in 6 metre increment quantitys and is in one continuous length. 6 metres will generally go round either the opening door sash or alternatively the outer frame of a standard size Upvc door system. The rubber epdm bubble gaskets are sold in a 20mtr tub exclusively.
The Black Flipper gasket is also sold in 6 metre quantities.
The Qlon 7307 is 7.7mm x 5.5mm size un-compressed (see detailed drawings for more information)
The Qlon 6571 is 9.8mm x 5.1mm size un-compressed (see detailed drawings for more information)
The Qlon 9536 is 7.6mm x 9.1mm size un-compressed (see detailed drawings for more information)
Fitting tip: Qlon gasket can be neatly cut to size with sharp household scissors. When fitting for best weather performance it is best to start in the middle of the top rail at the top of the door or window as this is normally the least area of water penetration and driving winds so that the bottom of the door or window system is always in one continuous piece.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.