Gardinia Door Spindle Handle Bolt M6 Grub Screw Kit Bag of 4
Gardinia split half spindle plates replacement grub bolt screws pack of 4 number bolts kit. Replaces lost, broken and worn grub screws once fitted to UPVC door handle levers and often used on Hoppe made door handles M6 diameter 12mm long bolt.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Door Handle Split Into 2 Halfs Spindle Plates Small M6 Grub Bolt Screws Bag of 4
- Application: Holds door spindle plates inside the lever handles by forcing the 2 half plates apart as they are tightened down
- Screw Diameter: 6.0mm
- Screw Length: 12mm (7mm long thread)
- Sold in bags of x4 bolts
- 3mm Allen head screw
The older door lock handles, especially Hoppe, made ones were often fitted with a little grub screw bolt into both the outside and the inside of the handle lever. These bolts would cause the 2 spindle halves to spread wider within the door handle levers causing them to trap the handles in place and help prevent them been pulled off if attacked and swung on. Over time these often corroded or became worn and needed replacing or indeed lost whenever handles are removed or the grub bolts work loose.
Fitting tip: You will need to normally look from either below the handle lever to see the grub bolts. The 6mm diameter was quite common however as the handles are so old and have been made in many different parts of the world there have been times when the diameter was different.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.