Gardinia Door Lock And Keep Plates M4 M5 Grub Screw Bolts Kit Bag 20
Gardinia door latch striker keep & lock gearbox replacement grub bolt screws adjustment pack of 20 nuts. Replaces lost and broken grub screws once fitted to upvc door keeps locks and latch plates M4 & M5 bolt.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
M4 & M5 Grub Bolt Screws Suits many Door Latch Keeps & Also Door Lock Gearbox Fixing Bolts Replacement Pack Of 20
- Application: Holds door latch & keep strikers adjustment plates onto full lock plates.
- Screw Diameter: 4.0mm & 5.0mm
- Screw Length 8mm
- Sold in bags of 20 ( 5 x M4 8mm long & 5 X 20mm Long Also 5 x M5 8mm long & 5 X 20mm Long bolts)
- Philips head screws. Head is 9mm wide diameter countersunk flat head
Many of the older door lock plate keeps were fitted with a little grub screw bolt and nut that allows the keep to be adjusted so that the opening sash can be pulled into the outer frame as required. Over time this upvc door latch keep bolt works loose as the door is open and closed and the nut drops down inside the upvc system and the little bolt falls out never to be seen again. These bolts have been sourced for such situations to be able to repair the full length keep plate.
Fitting tip: You will need to remove the full keep off the door frame so that you can insert the flat nut bolt to the underneath. We suggest that when you do this place a good piece of gaffer tape over the nut and onto the back of the keep to prevent the nut falling off again in future. Re-fit the keep to the door.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.