Gardinia Coldseal Anglian 3D Flag Door Hinge Full Replacement Kit
Old Coldseal Anglian 3D Neon Flag Door Hinge in white or brown replacement door hinge kits with all parts supplied. The door hinge kit will allow you to restore the existing door back to working order for hinge parts no longer available provides good strength and achieves a 100 KG weight bearing load per door. The cover plate has a hidden screw when closed and locked in place, can only be removed by hammer and chisel for added security. Hinges adjust in any direction by up to 5mm.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Coldseal Anglian Old 3D Flag Door Hinge White or Brown Replacement Hinge Kit
- Comes with 3 number replacement heavy duty hinges with packers
- x1 3mm and x1 5mm H.S.S drill bits
- x25 New fixing screws
- Template for marking and drilling
- Full instructions
- The hinges are universal and when you assemble them you simply spin them round to fit either the left or right handing of your door.
- Achieves well over 100kg weight load bearing strength per door.
- Available in white or brown colours
What You Will Receive:
3 X Hinges
3 X Packers
2 X Drill bits at the sizes shown above
1 X Template for marking and drilling
1 X Full instructions document
25 X New fixing screws
See the product dimensions for a reference to dimensions and adjustments to assist with the installation.
The old coldseal and also some older Anglian door hinges are a long discontinued part. These door hinges were commonly used by Coldseal in the 1980s and 1990s before they ceased trading and less frequently by Anglian. The door hinges were specifically made for them and their profile systems however once Coldseal ceased trading the manufacture of the hinges also ceased and as you can expect there is no longer any stocks anywhere in the country.
We have, however, developed the replacement door kit to be able to replace the hinges with a little bit of work. Most competent DIY persons will be able to carry out it out with a logical approach to restore the exsisting door back to full working order.
Our technical team have also taken the time to provide a "how to do" Youtube video which should also prove useful.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.