ERA Saracen Patio Door Key Locking Security Bolt Brown Silver White
A key locking extra security device that provides additional security to inline sliding patio doors by bolting, the sliding sash leaf to the fixed one by pressing in the bolt. The only way to disengage is via the key mechanism which when turned allows the bolt to disengage. Also available as a keyed pair set locks (2 locks, same keys) if you search for part 1666-1668.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
ERA Patio Door Lock Key Locking Extra Security Device In Brown, Silver or White Finish
- To reactivate simply push the bolt back into place
- Simple to fit. See attached detailed drawings and instructions
- This is a single lock with own keys
- Also available as a keyed pair set locks (2 locks same keys) if you search for part 1666-1668
- Dimensions of bolt housing: Width 46mm Length 27mm (excluding bolt) Height 24mm to highest point
Fitting Tip: As you will appreciate you need to ascertain if there is suitable material to fix to and ensure a secure fixing. With Upvc is that you may find that the place you wish to fix to is a plastic cover only and if so we always recommend lifting the said cover, and fixing a block of timber into the frame below and then clipping the cover back in place so that the bolt is firmly anchored into the timber.