Roto SI Blade Or Forked Lug Tilt Type Window Handle White Silver Black
Roto or Siegenia SI matching type white silver or black fork blade tilt turn handles.These type of handles were sometimes used in commercial type operations or alternatively used as a large new build project when building new type residential properties. You may find that the length of the forks or blades are longer than those fitted to your window but if this is the only issue you can easily trim them to length with an hacksaw to suit. If you view the detailed dimension drawing we have suppliedthis should help as well as advise the screw fixing dimensions also.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Roto SI Siegenia Blade Or Fork Lug Type Tilt Turn Window Handle Will Fit Either Hand Of Window White Black Or Silver-Grey Colour Finish.
- Colour Finish: White Black or Silver-Grey
- Fixing Hole Centres: (64mm inside hole centres) and ( 84mm outside hole centres). (4no fixing holes in total) see detailed drawing
- Spade Length: 40mm Alternative Siegenia compatible one is 24mm long and 10mm wide overall
- When closed the overall length from bottom of lever to top of baseplate housing is approx 180mm
- Can be used to replace the old Roto & SI Siegenia fork bladed window handles commonly found on some tilt turn opening windows
Handing: Either N:B: Blade lug is interchangeable for either flat blade or alternatively forked end. Spade width is 15mm This handle can be found on both Upvc & Aluminimum windows usually tilt turn type.
Blade lengths can be shortened easily with an hacksaw.
N:B the silver finish is a silver-grey type finish
What You Will Receive:
1 X Window handle
2 X Keys
2 X Plastic packers
3 X Optional blades (1 X Fork, 1 X Spade, 1 X Short slim spade)
2 X Grub screws and washers
|Tilt and Turn (Opens In)||Forked|
|Handing||Left Or Right|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.