Fullex 2 Point Patio Door Push Pin On Lock Sliding Side 21mm Backset
This is the Fullex patio 2 point door lock with a 21mm backset and a 52mm pz. The push pin is part of the lock case side of the lock and presses in as the slider is pushed up to the outer frame so that the lock points can be operated via the levers.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Fullex Inline Patio Door 2 Point Lock Push Pin On Lock Sliding Side 21mm Backset 52pz
- Spindle to Key: 52mm (5mm spindle)
- Backset Dimensions 21mm
- Locking Points: 2 number bolt rounded head locks connect to the door lock to create 2 lock points that move into the frame keep
- N:B the dome headed screw bolts are not provided as part of lock (Re-use existing
- The push pin is fitted to the lock and depresses as the slider pushes into the outer frame so allowing the levers to operate the door lock points. Once opened the pin springs out preventing the lock points been operated
- Faceplate width: 22mm N:B this is not part of this lock and you must re-use the existing one
- PZ: 52mm
- Case Height: 330mm
- The pin depresses when it hits the strike-plate allowing the handle lever to be lifted to engage the locking points
- Turn the key to lock the door
- The pusher pin located on the lock not the frame
- Pusher pin is made from metal
- The 2 point lock can connect to the top and bottom linkage points to turn it into a 4 point lock
Fitting: You will need to remove the cover plate/s (may be aluminimum or upvc) which will then expose the attachment parts that connect to this lock and you will see that the lock is fed through the routed hole in the door and fed up and down to the connecting extensions which again have their own routed slot so that you can fasten / un-fasten the connecting screw bolt/s. This is not a very difficult project but does require a logical approach and some basic DIY skills.
N:B Fullex have stopped making this lock and all stocks are exhausted and their is no like for like alternative