Hoppe Door Handle Everest Union Lock Match 48mm PZ 200mm Screw Fix
Old Everest door lock match with unique spindle to cylinder dimension of 48mm pz. Comes complete with spindle and replacement screws.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Hoppe Everest Aluminium or Steel Door Handle 48mm PZ Union Door Lock Match
- Spindle to Key: 47 - 48mm
- Screw Centres: 200mm
- Backplate Length: 230mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 55mm
- Backplate Width: 30mm
- Backplate Depth: 12mm
- Spindle Width: 8mm square. Comes with separate springs to make the handle sprung
- Spindle Lengths: 1 at 130mm
- Screw Lengths: 2 at 70mm : 2 at 80mm
- If the original lock used the split spindle option (only opens on outside with a key) you will need to re-use the special milled spindle already in place on the existing lock. These spindles are no longer made and if lost or broken a standard square spindle will work but will no longer offer the split spindle facility and the shoot bolts will not engage. However we have had the spindle re-engineered if you search for the Everest Union split spindle you should be able to find it.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||48mm|