Ucem Door Handle 85mm PZ Composite and Timber Polish Chrome Scrolled
This a Ucem polished chrome pair of door handles with the unique 85pz dimension. Spring loaded and will fit either handing of doors. 215mm screw to screw dimensions with scrolled lever handles.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Ucem Scrolled Lever 85pz Door Handle 211mm Screw Fix Fits Composite & Timber Doors A polished chrome colour finish with the unique 85pz and 211mm screw fixing dimensions.
- Spindle to Key: 85mm
- Screw Centre 215mm
- Backplate Length 250mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 63mm
- Backplate Width: 47mm
- Backplate Depth: 10mm
- Width of Spindle: 8mm square.
- Comes with built in handle springs Spindle Lengths: 1 at 100mm Screw Lengths: Screw Lengths: 4 off screws 30mm long for face fix application only & 1x pair of male - female fixing screws M3 max length 65mm
- Non handed handles
- Polished Chrome finish only available
This handle is supplied with handle screws and also a spindle which you can easily cut down to suit your requirements. The much older Ucem door handles with an approx 195mm screw hole fix are totally obsolete and the only option is the one here which is normally a suitable fit however you will require the top hole fixing re-drilling as it is a little longer (the bottom one usually remains the same)
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||85mm|