Schlegel Match Inline Patio Door Lock Case Gear Box 43PZ Repair Kit
This is theSchlegel inline patio door lockcase centre gearbox that suits many old aluminimum and upvc sliding patio door locks. It has a 43mm pz and can also fit to the exisisting optional full length threaded shootbolt rods if they were also fitted that would run from the top to the bottom of the full length door. The full kit includes Lock and keep plate.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Schlegel Lock Case Gear Box Inline Patio Centre Match Repair Kit 18mm MA 21mm MC 24mm MF & 27mm MD Backsets
- Spindle to Key: 43mm (7mm spindle)
- Backset Dimensions Achievable: 18mm MA 21mm MC 24mm MF 27mm MD
- Op Type: Lever/Lever (not included but available as a separate part)
- Locking Points: 2 number bolt rounded head locks and can also connect to the optional threaded shoot bolt rods locking points that could be fitted the full length of the patio door
- Includes optional frame keep plate(s) and packers
The Schlegel patio door lock is a Schlegel match repair kit that is fully compatible with the existing gearbox that is now obsolete and no longer made. This lock comes complete with gearbox as shown and includes the 3 number black packers shown to achieve the variation of backsets that were commonly used. The lock kit also includes a face plate and frame keep to match. The old lock was available in the dimensions as follows and were quite often stamped with the letters shown to denote the backset dimension.
- 18mm MA stamped = no packers required to be fitted leaves pin exposed to be depressed to operate handles
- 21mm MC stamped = 1 x packer required to be fitted covers over pin and therefore allows operation of handles
- 24mm MF stamped = 2 x packer required to be fitted covers over pin and therefore allows operation of handles
- 27mm MC stamped = 3 x packer required to be fitted covers over pin and therefore allows operation of handles