Patlock French Patio Double Doors Security Bolt As Seen On Dragons Den
This is the new Patlock French double doors patio security lock device. Provides maximum high visibility security to prevent even the most determined intruder. The Black Patlock Logo should be facing the outside of the glass for best fitting position. As seen on Break in Britain & also Dragons Den.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Patlock Patio Double French Door Security Device Dead Lock Bolt Seen On Dragons Den
This is the ultimate deterrent Patlock French door lock security device. It provides maximum visibility to show any would be intruder that the door is security protected. Even if the door cylinder locks are attacked the Patlock will remain in place and keep the doors securely locked.
The Patlock comes with new Patlock security spindles to fit to your existing door handles (see fitting instructions sheet) Once fitted correctly these new spindles prevent the door handles from been removed on the inside even if the handle set is broken off externally.
- Easy fitting, no drilling required
- Locks securely in position quickly and securely
- Reliable tough construction
- Heavy duty design and use
- Visible deterrent
- Fits almost all standard french double door Handles
- Includes Security device internal handle lever sleeve covers and also 2 number security spindles with spring clips
- The Black Patlock Logo should be facing the outside of the glass for best fitting position
- The patlock comes with an optional rubber bung inside each side which can be removed to create extra space for wider handles when done so it produces a nominal round hole of 30mm
Fitting tip: We have found periodically that some of the new Patlocks seem stiff to operate at first and that the heavy duty steel rods do not slide in and out as easy as expected. However this is simply sorted by sliding the patlock in and out 5 or 6 times which then removes any hidden burrs and will make it much easier to use. Once done this will not occur again.
The Patlock as featured on the BBC TV series Break in Britain & Dragons Den: