Mila Yale Fearless Inline Patio Door 6 Hook Keep Striker Full Length Plate
A universal Mila Fearless Yale 6 hook full length patio door lock hook bolt keep that suits the Yale Mila Upvc inline patio door hook lock specifically sometimes called the fearless patio lock. This part is the security enhanced option with 6 hooks rather than the normal 4 number for additional locking points on the inline sliding patio door. Will also fit most other profiles however it may require packing behind to suit various profile systems.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Mila Fearless Inline Full Length 6 Hook Patio Door Hook Bolt Keep Striker Plate Suits Fearless Yale Patio Lock
- Overall Length:1280mm
- Overall Width: 16mm
- Height: 6mm Approx in Situ U shaped keep goes round profile upstand leg
- Type of Keep: 6 Hook bolt Keep to suit the Mila Yale Fearless inline 6 hook patio door lock specifically
- You may need to either modify the existing upvc and or create a bit of a shim packer to allow the new keep suiit your specific profile as the old keep will no longer be available to suit.
- has upstand lugs under the keep to provide additional security if attacked when locked. Either drill the profile to suit the lugs or cut them back with an hacksaw to suit your specific profile.
- The Mila Fearless lock was often also stamped with the Yale name and is the same lock keep
- Suits ur Mila Fearless patio door lock 6 hooks part 2873
Fitting tip: It is almost impossible to direct you to an exact match as keeps are a profile related part which will of been made to fit your specific profile at point of manufacture. Obviously over the years the profile companies have a vested interest in updating and changing the shape of the products every few years to meet the new demands Once they do this the shape of the keeps become discontinued, as the requirement for them is gone. To this end the only option is to modify the keeps and or the profile upvc to suit. You can normally do this relatively easy by either removing some of the Upvc up stand with a sharp wood chisel or Stanley knife. Alternatively you may need to create a bit of a shim / packer to put underneath to give it a flat-bed to sit on. Once you do this and screw it firmly in place it should give you a trouble free installation.
|Choose Colour||Roto White Blade Fork Handle|