Hoppe Door Handle Lever Fixing Kit Spindle Lug Bracket Pad Option
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Hoppe Door Handle Create Lever Pad Option Type Fixing Kit Spindle Lug Bracket This simple but effective lever pad bracket will prevent the handle side that it is fitted to operating in either direction, by jamming it in the horiziontal position. Normally fitted to the external side of the door this then makes this side a key only acess option as that is the only way to retract the latch.
- Ideally for communal doors where access is required to be controlled to key holders only
- N:B the lock externally will only be able to retract the latch only as the lever will not move up or down to operate any multi-point options
- Dependent on the internal measurements of the existing handle back-plate the bracket may offer some lateral movement unless it is packed tightly to the edges of the plate appropriately
- Simple to fit but please note the dimensions of the plate to ensure that your handle set offers enough room inside the back plate to allow fitting
- This part is for the bracket only and is sold to suit one side of the handle set only I:E Singular part
- Suits 8mm spindles only
Fitting Tip: The bracket shown is a generic size as stated in the detailed dimension drawings we display. You need to note that dependent on the width of your particular handle fitted there may offer some lateral movement should the inner casing be wider than the plate & we advise the plate is packed tightly to the edges of the plate and handle back-plate with ancillary packing material to create a firm & snug fastening appropriately.