Gardinia Siroflex Silicone Sealant Upvc Frame Sealer Low Modulus
Siroflex SX trade strength low modulus silicone in various colour finishes and labelled under our own A one brand building silicone.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Siroflex SX High Quality Trade Strength Professional Quality High Weather Protection Low Moulus LMN Silicone in Various Colour Finishes
- Trade strength low modulus Siroflex SX silicone
- Labelled under our own A One brand direct by Siroflex
- Available in Bronze, White, Oak and Clear finishes
- 300ml full size tubes
- Comes complete with application nozzle
- Fits standard sized silicone gun
- Conforms to ISO 11600
Used by our own top quality fitting teams in the installation of windows doors and conservatories.
Our Siroflex SX A One branded low modulus neutral cure silicone can be used for sealing most building, construction and glazing joints. This top quality trade strength sealant is almost odourless and cures with atmospheric moisture to form a durable rubber seal.
Uses: Sealing building joints and perimeter pointing around all types of UPVC, timber aluminimum and steel types of window and door frames. Perimeter curtain wall sealing. Sealing glass, glazed surfaces and top cap beading. Can be used on unplasticised plastics such as polyester, rigid polystyrene, ABS and most UPVC, aluminium and painted wood. On porous surfaces such as concrete and brickwork a primer may be necessary.
Not suitable for the bedding of double glazed units.
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.