Kinetica 3 Star Euro Door Lock Cylinder Anti Snap Chrome 40 Ext 40 Int
Kinnetica Chrome 40 Ext 40 Int 3 star TS007 Anti Snap, Anti Pick, Anti Bump, Anti Drill Secure euro door cylinders in various sizes. Helps to protect your door from lock snapping drilling and bumping. This lock achieves the secured by design classification at an affordable price.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Kinetica TS007 3 Star Anti Snap Anti Bump Euro Door Lock Kitemarked Security Chrome Or Gold
The Kinetica anti bump anti snap cylinder designed by Fullex & UAP meets all the requirements of TS007 3 Star rating and the S.B.D. Secured by Design license. Kinetica is the true anti-snap & anti-bump product, tested extensively to achieve the greatest deterrent to entry possible.
The new Kinetica features a patented 'anti tilt' system to deter 'opportunist' burglars offering extremely smooth operation and greatly enhanced snap resistance. Kinetica has been robustly tested to exceed the current standards to achieve the coveted British Standard TS007 3 Star Kitemark Certificate.
Kinetica euro door cylinders also feature a mechanical anti bump mechanism, making the cylinder, protected for life & is designed to be used with any standard door handles, Kinetica offers security, reliability and choice.
- Available in Chrome Or Gold finish
- Anti Snap, Anti Bump & Anti Drill security
- External size is the first size shown followed by the internal dimension & always taken from centre of bolt fixing hole
- Designed by Fullex & UAP with their exclusive patented 'anti tilt' system
- Secured by Design
- TS007:2014 +A1:2015 3 Star Kitemark number 54310
- BS3621:2007 +A2:2012
- 500,000 effective differs
- 1 Hour fire rated
- Standard open profile keys make replacement easy without compromising security
Fitting Tip: The cylinder needs to be inserted from the inside of the lock through to the external face of the lock as the tilt ring will prevent the lock been pushed through from the external side first.