Universal Inline Patio Door Handles 242mm Screw Fix x5 Colours
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Universal Cast Metal Inline Patio Door Handles 242mm Fix Holes in White, Brown, Matt Gold, Silver or Black
- Colours: White, Brown, Matt Gold, Matt Silver or Black
- Accepts 7mm spindle (not included available as a separate item)
- The 2 black levers (1x in 1x out) are included
- A pair of fixing bolts are also included (incorporating 2 x male threaded bolts and 2 x receiving female external nuts)
- Locking: Yes
- Fixing Hole Centres: 242mm which allows the user to drill for new screw fixing holes and as it is longer should clear the existing lock mechanism gearbox
- Spindle to Key Centres: variable to suit
- Handles are sold as a pair (internal and external side) and are not handed
- Includes male / female fixing screws
Fitting Tip: This repair handle is purposely made longer to cover the majority of older and no longer made inline patio door handles that were once used on both Upvc & Aluminium / Steel patios over the years. This allows the user to be able to drill for new screw fixings which should be able to cover the old holes & therefore leave a neat and tidy repair. The position of the black levers is able to be varied between approx. 43mm - 53mm pz which covers almost all the old handles once used.
|Patio Screw Fix||242mm|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||43mm|