Schlegel Inline Patio Door Handles 43mm PZ 133mm Screw Fix x5 Colours
Schlegel cast metal powder coated inline patio handle in white brown black matt gold or a silver finish. These Schlegel patio door lock matching handles are a solid metal construction for long life and robust use, the handle set has the unique 43mm pz key to spindle centres and are purposely made to be longer than the original set to ensure that they will cover almost all types of handle sets that were once fitted whilst still using the 133mm screw to screw fixing dimensions, and providing the colour options as shown. Includes the 2 black patio levers (spindle is a seperate part).
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Schlegel Cast Metal Inline Patio Door Handles 133mm Fix Holes 43mm PZ in White, Brown, Matt Gold, Silver or Black
- Colours: White, Brown, Matt Gold, Matt Silver or Black
- Accepts 7mm spindle (not included available as a separate item)
- 1 X Pair of black levers (1x in 1x out) are included
- 1 X Pair of fixing bolts are included (incorporating 2 x male threaded bolts and 2 x receiving female external nuts)
- Locking: Yes
- Fixing Hole Centres: 133mm
- Spindle to Key Centres: 43mm
- Handles are sold as a pair (internal and external side) and are not handed
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of patio door handles (internal and external side)
1 X Pair of fixing bolts
1 X Pair of black levers
|Patio Screw Fix||133mm|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||43mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.