Fullex 2 Point Patio Door Push Pin On Outer Frame Side 31mm Backset
This is the Fullex patio 2 point door lock with a 31mm backset and a 52mm pz. The push pin is not part of the lock case and is fitted on the outer frame side and presses in as the slider is pushed up to the outer frame so that the lock points can be operated via the levers.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Fullex Inline Patio Door 2 Point Lock Push Pin On Outer Frame Side 31mm Backset 52pz
- Spindle to Key: 52mm (5mm spindle)
- Backset Dimensions 31mm
- Locking Points: 2 number bolt rounded head locks connect to the door lock to create 2 lock points that move into the frame keep
- N:B the dome headed screw bolts are not provided as part of lock (Re-use existing
- The push pin is fitted to the outer frame (not the lock) and depresses as the slider pushes into the outer frame so allowing the levers to operate the door lock points. Once opened the pin springs out preventing the lock points been operated
- Face-plate width: 22mm N:B this is not part of this lock and you must re-use the existing one
- PZ: 52mm
- Case Height: 330mm
- The pin depresses when it hits the strike-plate allowing the handle lever to be lifted to engage the locking points
- Turn the key to lock the door
- The pusher pin located on the frame not the door lock
- Pusher pin is made from metal
- The 2 point lock can connect to the top and bottom linkage points to turn it into a 4 point lock