Schlegel Inline Patio Door D Handle 43mm PZ 133mm Screw Fix 5 Colours
Schlegel matching D shaped patio handle in a cast metal powder coated inline patio handle in 5 colour finishes. These Schlegel patio door lock matching handles are a solid metal construction for long life and robust use, the handle set has the unique 43mm pz key to spindle centres and are purposely made to replace the old Schlegel handles that were once fitted whilst still using the 133mm screw to screw fixing dimensions, often referred to as a 135mm screw fix.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Schlegel Heavy Duty Metal Inline Patio Door Handles 133mm Fix Holes 43mm PZ Retro D Shape
- Colours: White, Polished Gold, Polished Stainless Steel, Satin Brushed Silver Stainless Steel & Black
- 1 X Spindle (85mm)
- The levers are built into the handles and therefore included
- 1 X Pair of fixing screws are also included
- Locking: Yes
- Fixing Hole Centres: 133mm often referred to as 135mm screw fix
- Spindle to Key Centres: 43mm
- Backplate O/A Length: 220mm
- Handles are sold as a pair (internal and external side) and are not handed
What You Will Receive:
1 X Pair of patio door handles
1 X Pair of optional screws (65mm)
1 X Spindle at the size shown above
These Match handles have been designed and built specifically to fit/match the old type Schlegel patio door lock handles which were widely used in the double glazing industry over many years on both UPVC and aluminium sliding patio door system.
They are built from heavy duty metal and coated to make them both attractive and weather resistant. In addition to this the levers are now built into the handle backplate for both additional strength and long-lasting use. They are designed with a "D" shape curved pull handle to create space for access to the lock lever and cylinder whilst also giving it a striking aesthetic appearance.
|Patio Screw Fix||133mm|
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||43mm|
Orders for stock items received by 1pm (Mon – Fri, excluding bank holidays and holiday shutdowns) will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail or Carrier. We also do our best to despatch any orders received after 1pm on the same day also, we just can’t guarantee orders received after this time will be dispatched the same day. Orders received on a Friday may be delayed by the weekend for delivery.
We deliver across all countries, with estimated arrival times as follows:
- UK Mainland: from next day, up to five working days depending on chosen shipping method
- Scottish Highlands: 3-5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly: 3-5 working days
- Republic of Ireland: Varies
- Channel Islands: 3-5 working days
- Europe: from 3-5 working days, up to 2-3 weeks depending on distance from UK
- Rest of the World: 2-3 weeks
To see more detailed information and a full breakdown of our courier services we use, please click here.